View Profile InTheHoodster

2 Game Reviews

I remember playing this game back in like middle school all the time, shit was a bop. came back cuz I saw it on the front page and I got a whip lash of nostalga.

I have a really low score in-game because I kind of suck but hot DAMN do the beats hit hard. one of the main reasons I play this stuff daily.

19 Art Reviews

Good stuff here! I feel like you could have done a bit more like add in a pot with the succulent in instead of just having it cut into such a short head, and the lack of shading on the dress doesn't feel right but its still pretty quality work here!

Uniquesoul1600 responds:

Ah I see thanks for the advise!😄

The ghosts seem a bit too simplistic compared to the pancakes but it still works out really well. Good stuff.

maruki responds:

They are meant to be as simple as they can be! Being just ecoplasmatic life forms as they are

love the style, feels a bit too faded in terms of the colors, I feel like things could do well with some brighter tones. but you can actually see the stuff so its more of a nitpick than anything.

I do art. Pixel art. Sometimes regular art. sometimes shitpost. Maybe the few animation here and there, but mostly pixel art.

Male